fbpx



origen del COVID-19

Big Tech Will No Longer Censor COVID-19 Origin Information

Big Media and Big Tech decided to quietly backtrack: now they allow doubts about the origin of the virus

[Leer en español]

Doubts about the origin of COVID-19 are now public. For more than a year, mainstream media and Big Tech played in favor of censorship and the Chinese regime. Networks such as Twitter or Facebook blocked those who talked about the possibility that the virus had emerged in a Chinese laboratory. Now they are quietly backing down to give way to intelligence reports that could prove Donald Trump right about what he called a “Chinese virus.”

On Wednesday, May 26, Facebook announced that posts pushing the hypothesis that COVID-19 is artificial will no longer be banned on the platform.

Public doubts

“In light of ongoing investigations into the origin of COVID-19 and in consultation with public health experts, we will no longer remove the claim that COVID-19 is man-made from our apps,” a Facebook spokesperson told Politico.

“We’re continuing to work with health experts to keep pace with the evolving nature of the pandemic and regularly update our policies as new facts and trends emerge.,” the spokesperson added.

Facebook prevented any opinion or information about the origin of the coronavirus, but now that it has been made public that there are inconsistencies and doubts about its origin, it has decided to retract and open the space for those who may have always been right.

In February, the social media company announced that it would remove posts containing what it called “false information about COVID-19” that mentioned the possibility that the disease was caused by the Communist Party of China (CCP) or the hypothesis that it had been originated by humans.

Facebook’s recent announcement allowing doubts about the origin of COVID-19 comes after renowned Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted that he is now “not convinced” that the virus developed naturally.

Intelligence reports now indicate that the virus may have leaked from a laboratory at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).

It was The Wall Street Journal that reported on May 23 that three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) were hospitalized in November 2019 with symptoms consistent with seasonal flu and COVID-19.

It was in February when the World Health Organization said that the coronavirus has animal origin and was not circulating in Wuhan before December 2019. However, three months later intelligence reports disprove this to the point where social networks now decide to retract and give the “benefit of the doubt”.

In May 2020 Twitter also began blocking all “misleading content” about COVID-19, censoring anyone who doubted the origin of the pandemic.

Likewise, the mainstream media played along with the censorship. Media such as The New York Times, ABC, Vox, USA Today or The Guardian hastily rejected the WIV as a possible source of the coronavirus.

Although the real origin of COVID-19 is still unknown, especially due to the lack of transparency on the part of the Chinese regime, what is certain is that today there is more evidence that Big Tech and the mainstream media have played in favor of censorship and have avoided at all costs that all the hypotheses of the pandemic remain on the table. Today, a year later, they are recanting to give the benefit of the doubt while few condemn them for willy-nilly violating the First Amendment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Article
Hunter Joe Biden

Joe Biden Dined with Business Associates of Son, Hunter Biden, at DC Restaurant

Next Article
Fauci, NIH, 600,000 dólares, WIV, Wuhan, laboratorio

Fauci Admits NIH Funded $600,000 to Wuhan Institute of Virology

Related Posts
Total
9
Share