Work with Us
Audience Development Manager
Miami, FL / GROWTH / FULL-TIME
El American is looking for an Audience Development Manager to join our team. While this position is based in Miami, all El American employees are currently working remotely until further notice.
Reporting to the Director of Growth, the Audience Development Manager will play an integral role in developing El American’s audience development efforts and acquisition strategy with a particular focus on our Website, Social Media, and Newsletter efforts.
• Drive the company’s audience development strategy
• Work closely with the content team to develop, execute and report on editorial initiatives
• Provide reporting to the content, revenue, and product teams with actionable insights
• Work with engagement editor to effectively package and promote content across franchises
• Think creatively about organic growth+engagement methods
• Identify new distribution channels to increase traffic to ElAmerican.com
• 3+ years of experience working in audience development, growth, or marketing
• Strong understanding of and passion for the digital media landscape
• Proven track record of ideating and executing growth and content initiatives
• Ability to turn audience and engagement data into actionable insights and communicate ideas effectively
• Experience in B2B media a plus
About El American
El American is a new digital media platform for Latinos providing thought provoking and counter cultural news, opinion and analysis.
Unapologetically Pursuing Freedom
• Fast-paced and challenging environment that’s built for a passionate, lifelong learner.
• Full-time position with Competitive salary.
• Generous vacation and paid time off policy.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that is representative of our readers.
Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]