Work with Us
El American’s Growth team is fast-growing and fast-moving. We’re looking for a full-time Growth Marketing Strategist to join our team.
The Growth team drives Roger forward by creating stellar marketing experiences for our prospective customers. The goal? Drive conversions across the funnel with the right message at the right time for the right user.
The team runs dozens of campaigns across multiple channels, with an eye on constant improvement and experimentation in everything we do. We’re looking to hire a marketer who blends creative copywriting and a knack for design with a sharp data-driven focus.
· Understand deeply the exploration and consideration phase for Roger leads and identify opportunities for growth and optimization
· Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion.
· Investigate and test new channels to drive new traffic to Roger.
· Create landing pages, including copywriting and design.
· Dive deep into data to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale.
· Work cross-functionally with product, customer experience, sales and design to gain a holistic understanding of Roger customers.
· Report on data regularly and share findings with the Roger team.
· A minimum 5 years of post-university work experience.
· Strong command of the English language, with an interest in writing conversion-driven copy.
· A background in a strategic growth marketing role, preferably in Saas.
· A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
· The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
· First-hand experience with email marketing and paid acquisition.
· The ability to write customer-ready copy.
· Experience creating landing pages. Webflow experience preferred.
· The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior leaders.
Please provide a cover letter and resume, along with a link to your portfolio to [email protected]. Applications without examples of previous work will not be considered.